Don’t miss this chance to bring a curriculum-based Suitcase Theatre workshop to your classroom for a discounted rate!
Suitcase Theatre’s in-class workshops are developed and delivered by experienced facilitators, ECE experts, and drama and dance specialists. We visit your school so you there are no transportation costs or permission forms. We are an approved TDSB vendor and have VSS clearance, and we also work in partnership with the TCDSB and other boards of education across the GTA.
Our curriculum-based workshops:
- Show positive role modelling through play-based activities that build imagination and cognitive skills
- Build social, emotional and literacy skills through creativity & independent thought
- Promote co-operation and respect
- Explore virtues such as gratitude, peace, forgiveness and compassion
- Build confidence, character and a love of the dramatic and visual arts
Choose from a morning or afternoon workshop for $199 each.